Friday, November 1, 2013

Back after a long time..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Alhamdulillah. Wassolatu wassalamu ala Rasulillah, Muhammad Ibn Abdillah sollallahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sahbihi wa sallam. Amma ba'duh.

A long time since I last blogged. But I think it's due time for me to do so.

Reality is sad and bleak yet at the same time it is full of opportunities and happiness. I know I don't make sense, but with everything in my head right now, I don't expect myself to make sense. As starts in less than one week. Stressing out like mad. A lot of things to do yet I'm not at my best physically and emotionally. Stupid 2 dreams I had last night. It was like all the bad things that can appear in a dream did. Dreams were so bad I don't think I should share it on the public platform like this. But yea, plus all the stresses, I don't know what to do.

They say talking to someone would help. But no one wants to. How is it that I have to ask to the extent where it seems forceful and still, people don't wanna talk to me. Husnuzzon. Yes others might be busy too with their preparation for As and other things on their mind. But I'm not in the best state to husnuzzon with anyone. If any of you know me well enough, I won't complain about something unless it really is bothering me. And I am a person that lives around people. Sometimes a small 5 minutes talk with someone can make me feel better. It's just me. Sorry if that is too weird for anyone. 'Those who have many friends, don't actually have many friends.' I want to try to be a friend to those around me, lending a ear to those who need, console those who are sad, cheer up those who are down, care for those who are neglected. Yet I really don't ask for much. I just need anyone at all, willing to lend me a helping hand in this time of turbulence. If this is forceful I'm sorry. I'm just another weak person.

Allah is there yes. But the route to jannah is not only hablumminallah... It also includes hablumminannas (Relations with mankind) May we all be given the capacity to be kind to our fellow friends while mantaining a close relation to Allah. Amin ya rabbal alamin.

Wasollallahu ala sayyidina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbisihi wa sallam. Walhamdulillahi rabbil alamin!

No comments:

Post a Comment